Buy wines from several wineries. We’ll consolidate them into one shipment. SAVE UP TO 40% off shipping costs by consolidating your purchases.
We cannot ship to AL*,IL,MI,MS,ND,NH,NY,TX,UT,VA and WI.
*To Alabama, we can ship c/o your local ABC store.
We ship via UPS, Fedex, and GSO.
How it Works:
1. Purchase wines directly from one or more wineries.
2. Fill in a Shipping Request or a shipping form available at local wineries, at our store location, or online.
3. Submit your shipping request:
• For fastest service and lowest rates, drop your wine off at Amador Wine Shipping 18590 Hwy 49, Suite 1 Plymouth, CA 95669. Open Daily 11am to 6pm
• Leave Your Wine – We pick up for a nominal fee. Leave your wines at the wineries and we’ll pick them up for you.
• Call or Fax P 209-245-6200
• Email us at email@example.com
Insurance – First $100 is FREE. $3 for each $100 of declared value.
Hot weather options available.
Terms & Limits of Liability
• Recipients must be over 21 years of age and must sign for the shipment.
• We do not ship wine to Alabama*, Illinois, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
*Alabama shipments can be sent to state (ABC) liquor stores for customer pickup.
• We assume no liability for the delivery of the shipments or for loss or damage by any cause to packages or their contents while in transit. We are not liable for carrier’s failure to make timely delivery on date specified. Unless additional value is declared, the maximum carrier-provided insurance coverage for each package is $100. Insurance does not cover heat, cold, seepage, or label/foil damage.
Amador360 Wines – Purchase wines, from local winemakers without tasting rooms, at Amador 360 and add them to your shipment.
For more about Amador360, visit the website.